• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yoshi (changed his name)

Diablo

5 Year Member
That's awesome! I hope Yoshi starts eating more soon. He took a couple licks of egg yolk but thats about it today. I got him a better basking bulb and he is loving it. He has been basking for a while now, I think it is giving him a lot more energy

Diablo

5 Year Member
So Yoshi is fully out of hibernation and is eating regularly everyday! he wasn't eating much at first but I think he was getting used to going poop for the first couple of time in six months haha, he pooped twice yesterday then today ate twice almost three times than I have ever seen him eat. He ate two f/t dusted pinkies and close to 10 super worms, I'm currently working on his 7'x28"x3' cage so I think by the time I'm done he will be a good size for it. I'm making it 28 inches wide in order to fit it through my door, I didn't want to have to deal with sealing issues if I split it half or disassemble it to get it into my house.

Anyways, right now he is about 18" long. Handling wise he hasn't really been too curious to come out like he used to. So I haven't really been forcing it, just getting him used to my hands and voice again first. I'll post some pictures of him soon.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Niles is still 18" but definitely getting fatter :) he's eating good now...even out of his dish, where before I had to tong feed each piece. I'm so happy and glad yours is doing well too! Oh and he just had his first shed for me!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam