• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Yellow tegu

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You know how you strat to say like 15 different sentences and never complete a single one? I feel like that....

Roadkill

5 Year Member
Tell you what, for 100k I'll make sure you get a healthy pair of Salvator duseni. With my contacts, I'm more likely to make it happen.

Unless you have been to Argentina, you haven't been studying them.
Considering Argentina hardly has any tegus, I'd say if you've been to Argentina, you're only scratching the surface.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Roadkill said:
Tell you what, for 100k I'll make sure you get a healthy pair of Salvator duseni. With my contacts, I'm more likely to make it happen.

Unless you have been to Argentina, you haven't been studying them.
Considering Argentina hardly has any tegus, I'd say if you've been to Argentina, you're only scratching the surface.

In South America, for $200k, I bet you could pay the Jivaro for a couple of cases of real shrunken heads and they'll throw in your choice of a wife.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu