• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

yellow ackes

BSM

5 Year Member
one thing, the best most active monitor you can get, Essy to house and feed.
here the yellows (VAB) ackies (1.2)
there in a 6x2x2 and use the whole thing and have 2 basking spots and plenty of hides. Baskng spots are 125F and 135 +F
P1140024.jpg

P1140029.jpg

P1140027.jpg

P1140025.jpg

thanks for looking,
Bryan

dicy

5 Year Member
Re: new yellow ackes

nice litle monitors they r indeed r u going to keep m like that for long ????
if i was u i whould buy/make a new viv whit front vieuw so u can enjoy them mutch more also climable walls and branches whil do m good and is also verry fun to watch m do their thing anyway u whill love them :D

BSM

5 Year Member

Thanks
Thats not their cage dont worry. There in a 6x2x2 with 2x2 area with 1 ft of dirt then with leafs on the other side and above the dirt and a few logs. In a few months im going to upgrade them to a 8x2x4 I have a 4x3 window on that cage but i have my other pair of crosses in their at the moment.

dicy

5 Year Member

sweet to hear they r in a viv that u can look in cuz for the ackys it doesnt mather if u can see them but u whould realy miss allot of fun

Markie

5 Year Member

I absolutely love ackies! Who wouldn't want to own a "mini monitor"? Lol. I've heard from quite a few people that they are loads of fun to watch as well (as dicy stated above!).

BSM

5 Year Member

heres more pics, they should be moving into the 8x2x4 in either Feb or March
both females. im going to get more rescent pics of them later this week, they sure love those roaches lol
P1140058.jpg

P1140068.jpg

P1140062.jpg

BSM

5 Year Member

thank you
what kind of ackies and sex, it really depends as i most likely will be getting some black head monitors soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980