• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Ya ever just have one of those days?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, this guy is having one.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en-us&vid=83ab7aad-bb57-46da-81f0-97e6452271db&fg=rss&from=im_default&wa=wsignin1.0">http://video.msn.com/video.aspx/?mkt=en ... wsignin1.0</a><!-- m -->

angelrose

5 Year Member
he seems a tad stressed. if your going to go .... go big (I don't think that's what they meant by that saying ....lol).

Beazer

5 Year Member
Lol, they all like walk away or hide from him. Shoulda dropped him for hittin the chick with the monitor. Other than that thats a pretty funny video lol.

-Jon DeLong

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man I wish there was sound. I would lose it in that crammed office space as well lol.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not as much of a response as I thought there would be, but hey :)

I thought a lot of people on here could relate to the vid XD

Azaleah

5 Year Member
nm, got it to work... and wow, thats pretty terrifying. I know I get mad and frustrated, but if that man had a gun, he probably would have shot up the entire office.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ha yeah I see what your talking about Dave. I guess it was take your Tazer to work day after all.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
ha yeah I see what your talking about Dave. I guess it was take your Tazer to work day after all.
Nah, those 2 guys were security. There were possibly (2) others watching in the crowd.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PuffDragon said:
Nah, those 2 guys were security. There were possibly (2) others watching in the crowd.

How many times did you watch it to figure that out :)

Is it your new favorite "film"?

Do ya maybe relate to it just a little too much?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
DaveDragon said:
PuffDragon said:

How many times did you watch it to figure that out :)

Is it your new favorite "film"?

Do ya maybe relate to it just a little too much?
I watched the end twice. The dark jackets give away the security guys.

I haven't wanted to smash a computer in a loooong time! I did destroy a car stereo once when the belt broke for the cassette (about 20-25 years ago) and I tried to replace it even though the service guys said they send them back to Japan to do that. 2 hours to disassemble & reassemble, twice, and it didn't work right. Stomped on it, threw it down the hallway and stomped on it again, because I knew I'd try to fix it again if it wasn't totally destroyed!

I've seen a similar video of a guy going nuts, smashing his computer and knocking down the cubical walls, but he didn't hurt anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me