• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WTF frog

Ntyvirus

Well I've had my white's tree frog for a couple of years now and he's great, however last night he decided to go on a rampage and woke up my entire family with a minute of non stop yelling. So much for frogs being quiet.

P.S. here is the culprit[attachment=5091]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347202533.557194.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347202533.557194.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 20

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
:) did you do your research before getting a frog. ALL frogs and toads vocalize to a degree. Some are just louder and more frequent then others especially during mating season or looking for a mate. When they're in the mood Tree frogs would be on the louder side of the scale, plus they're nocturnal. So practically guaranteed to keep you up when they're mature. Some tiny dart frogs have a loud or high pitched call.

Even aquatic frogs like African Dwarfs vocalize at times.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Ntyvirus said:
Well I've had my white's tree frog for a couple of years now and he's great, however last night he decided to go on a rampage and woke up my entire family with a minute of non stop yelling. So much for frogs being quiet.

P.S. here is the culprit

Maybe he just didn't have anything to say until now.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I love frogs and froggy noises! I have a pair of White's, but they aren't too terribly noisy. My dwarf pyxie calls every night about 9-ish in a series of 3 giant croaks. It makes my day! Everyone in the house stops and says, "Bullfrog!" Perhaps we are just weird...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tildaworkneh