• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wow only one more day!!!!!

angelrose

5 Year Member
I wish I could learn the 'art' of waiting ....lol.

so tommorrow we can see pics of his arrival; right ?

Gx3

5 Year Member
W00t! I know how excited you must be! I've been waiting on my red for a while now and I've been constantly excited for the past few months lol (having the tank all set up at my place isn't helping with the anxiousness hehe). Anyways, try and stay calm when you get it, my biggest fear is having a heart attack from shear excitement when I open the box with the tegu!

burke0000

5 Year Member
Ya Im sure Ill be waking up at some extremely early time tomorrow morning. I have had my cage set up for like three weeks or more! Im going to try to post pics tomorrow morning. The little guy should be in transit right now!

olympus

5 Year Member
I changed all the cypress mulch in my cage, vacuumed it out, disinfected it and put new hides inside. Can't wait.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well they are heading everyones way, I gave everyone tracking numbers by phone!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980