• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WoW i havent been on here in a short time but jeeez

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
What in the world is up with all the new people and topics and threads. I think this forum has been over run with a bunch of noobs and whatnot. lol

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
you are excused. and by internet definition (noobs) = fresh faces new users people who usually post either dumb or ir relavent ?'s. were answers can be found with the search button. :)

AlpineStar

5 Year Member
hmm i dont know i was on here like a week ago, i have been heavily modifying my basemnt and building and buying more enclosures and tanks. awaiting the arrival of alot of new animals. and i browsed thru and there just seemed like alot of retarded **** going on. i wasnt used to seeing some of the stuff then about i dont know how many people contacting me repeatedly about animals that are just waisting my time and theres about animals i have and cant afford or just dreaming and talking with no actuall intentions of purchasing

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have seen enough Jon, Ihatehumans has been banned for not following the rules of this site and making threats to my members, you need to read the rules here before taking this topic on this path.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
wow was startin to get out of control. Sad thing but for the good of the whole site. Sorta was starting to feel like my daily newspaper was turning into a Saturday comic everyday. Thanks admin.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
wow indeed!--can you say-signs of bipolar!! should read top of page where it says TEGU TALK!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me