• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

wow growing fast

Alane252

When i first got my tegu about 3 n a half weeks ago he Was very skinny and small for his age pics n other post (16'' n 7 months old ) Since i have had him on a good diet he has doubled n weight and grown 3'' .... Not long and
He/her will so big ........ Will post pics tonight or tomorro when i se him out and about

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sounds like he's growing A LOT! Can't wait to see some photos! Thanks for the update!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats a healthy tegv for you, my tegus started out at 16 and 18" in may and now are 44 and 48" they grow up right b4 your eye

Alane252

here are some pics .... he came out soon as i posted this thread like he knew i was talking about him lol the first one is when i first got him and the rest are now

haha sorry about the pic with the poop in it i gues he he ahad to go when he got up ... time for a spot cleaning

Attachments

• sam 002.JPG
    sam 002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • sam 005.JPG
    sam 005.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • sam 001.JPG
    sam 001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • sam 003.JPG
    sam 003.JPG