• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Would you handle a tegu like this?

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'll do it if I have a bunch of others from the forum to do it with me. I seriously will.
Do I have any support?

Kool-Aid

5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
Haha, yeah we love each other! Thanks! I'll try to make another one this weekend. So you want to spam his mail? Here they are just in case lol: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> :twisted:

EDIT: Omg I cant believe this guy... this was just too easy lol.

Address: Segui 2490, Paternal, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Postal Code: 1416
Phone Numbers: (54) (011)
4582-5891
4919-2277
4919-8195
Celphone: 15-5320-5358

And I could keep going but I think that's enough lol.

Sir your video's are too cool. How on earth did you get her tamed like that?

gebris353

5 Year Member
Kool-Aid said:

First, thanks! :-D Second, dont call me sir! Haha! That's my father in that video! :p I'm in the last one with the bath. My intention wasnt to tame her, for me she was a puppy, so just gave her lots of love, as everyone here for what you'll see. ;)

Kool-Aid

5 Year Member
gebris353 said:
Kool-Aid said:

First, thanks! :-D Second, dont call me sir! Haha! That's my father in that video! :p I'm in the last one with the bath. My intention wasnt to tame her, for me she was a puppy, so just gave her lots of love, as everyone here for what you'll see. ;)

lol, sorry dude

gebris353

5 Year Member
Haha, no problem, I was just kidding. Btw, I'm uploading two more vids right now, gonna let you know when they are available. ;)

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
Oh those poor animals! I know how uncomfortable it makes animals when they are not held in front AND back, so those tegus must be petrified...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced