• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wish list

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
MMRR - jif said:
oops. I forgot to mention what tops my wish list. Some day I would really like to have a Cyclura figginsi.
Yeah Jane!! Those iggs are amazing. Is there anyone even breeding them in the US? I know one guy on KS has a female but can't find a male. They are just stunning IMO. As for me I wouldn't mind a pair of Ctenosaura hemilopha conspicuosa

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
As far as I know there are a couple of people that have these in their collections but I'm unclear of actual ownership. They may be on breeding loan from zoos. Tom Crutchfield has his work cut out for him finding a mate for his female. I won't give up on them because I know someday I WILL have one. :)

Don't give up on the conspics. I know of one new person in Florida that is giving them a try. He has been successful breeding Cyclura and Pectinata so he will probably be producing conspics in the next couple of years.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I really really REALLY wish I could afford either an albino or piebald ball python!

boygenius

5 Year Member
I want a komodo dragon to let loose in my neighbor's yard. hopefully their dog disappears.

I swear they let it let it out in my backyard when i'm not home to doo doo because i have no dog yet I have dog doo doo in my backyard in the warmer months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980