• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Window help...

reaper44

Hello all! I am thrilled that yesterday i was able to complete the framing of my enclosure. now, before i close it in, i need to decide how to do the windows. Inside measures 3x6x4. I need front to be hinged to open downward and both sides to have some sort of viewing. Does anyone have any suggestions without going full custom? Thanks

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's tough to imagine exactly what you mean. Do you have any photos you can share?

reaper44

Let me try this from my cell...

What you see is the outer frame, and the support for the substrate base. 1ft of substrate, and then open enclosure to the top. I'd like to have 2 windows in the front that can open, and have windows on each side that are fixed. I need help on how to actually make it happen and plexi vs. safety glass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu