• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Win this Crested Gecko!!

fisherman

5 Year Member
Awesome geckos. I wish I could win it, but I don't have enough posts. And my mom would kill me. And I don't have the money to set up another tank and stuff right now.

Here's a little picture anyways, just for fun. This is my newly acquired Gray Tree Frog. (don't let her looks fool you, she's ferocious! ;) :mrgreen: )
123.jpg

fisherman

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i just thought i would let you know that im not entering :( unless i can post an old picture that you have probably already seen. my camera battery is dead and i cannot find my charger anywhere.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
okay here is the picture I'm entering.

say Hello to my super rare pink phase crested gecko!

DSCN17370001-1.jpg

lol. hope you all like him!

*even though the Petsmart Crested Gecko care sheet says that crested geckos can be found in the colors pink and purple, they cant. this picture is edited for fun and i don't expect to win the contest*

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's being decided right now. 5 people entered :(

You can vote here for the winner. I will leave the voting up for another week. So 10/20/08 we will have a winner:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419&sid=1cad8144465ad2ccbb82bd8bad84b67b">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8bad84b67b</a><!-- m -->

ZEKE

5 Year Member
hmm. odd that more people didnt enter to win a free gecko. i cant take him even if i do win :( i entered my edited pic as more of a joke

and fisherman said he cant win because his mom would kill him and he doesnt have the money.

so really the only people that entered and can win are JohnMatthew and leoares27.

maybe you should think of keeping the entering open longer unless you really just want to get rid of the gecko.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
2 weeks was plenty of time. I'm afraid the site is just not as active these days.

yeah, i think its because everyone's tegus are n hibernation. so they dont have anything new to talk about. thats why you all need a crested gecko! they will be awake at night when your tegu is asleep and they dont hibernate. woohoo!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced