• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

will my tegu attack my Chihuahua pics.

goonzo420

5 Year Member
this is my 1 year old teacup Chihuahua she is very very tiny and i was wondering when my tegu is full grown will he attack? lol[attachment=0]

Attachments

• PIC-0128.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 26

skippy

5 Year Member
these are my 3 little furry ones... i had my 30 in male tegu out wandering on the bed today and they just followed him around(the heeler licked him a couple times) and he didn't care at all. wasn't scared of them or hungry for them :mrgreen:

not to say that's the way it always goes but it's my experience. chi's are pretty quick though, i'm sure your little one will be able to dodge if necessary ;)

Attachments

• P3110458.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 19

Anthony

5 Year Member
your chihuahua is cute and if the tegu was the size of a male giant he might get eaten.... i wouldnt risk it.... if ur 100 percent sure the tegu is too small to eat the dog then u can see how they get along.... i always said a ounce of prevention is worth more then a pound of cure

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
goonzo420 said:
this is my 1 year old teacup Chihuahua she is very very tiny and i was wondering when my tegu is full grown will he attack? lol[attachment=0]

lol well bro my adult GUs ate rats bigger than your dog. GU poop is bigger joking lol
JD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029