• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wild Tegus in chicago(DUW)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I found a pair of argentine b/w tegus right in my backyard today a male and female, maybe there trying to establish a tegu colony lol jk since i cant go field herping here in chicago, i made my own herping experience lol i just let my b/w's roam my yard and took pics. the tegus (nero and gozar)were well behaved(as usual for nero but this was my first time taking gozar out and he did very well) and they really enjoyed being outside more than i did. i would have included pyro but i really dont feel like chasing him up the street lol, here are the pics of the "Wild Tegus" hehehe enjoy:

y17-1.jpg

y8-1.jpg

y16-1.jpg

y12-1.jpg

y14-1.jpg

y11-1.jpg

y4-1.jpg

y18-1.jpg

y13-1.jpg

y10-2.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics