• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Who's Getting A B&W?

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
Just wanted to see who else is getting one from Bobby this month. For how many of you is this going to be your first tegu?.. What do you plan on naming them?

This is going to be my first Tegu. I requested a male, and i think i might name him Loki... I got a really big sterilite tub to use for a couple months, then I think i'm going to order 6 or 7 foot enclosure from BoaMaster Cages.. I got one from them for my Boa for a really good price and i like it, so i think a bigger one would be good for a tegu... and maybe easier than building my own, heh. I just need to go buy a UV tube light and pick up some cypress mulch from Wal Mart, where i work, and i'm good to go :-D

jor71

5 Year Member
CaseyUndead said:
Just wanted to see who else is getting one from Bobby this month. For how many of you is this going to be your first tegu?.. What do you plan on naming them?

This is going to be my first Tegu. I requested a male, and i think i might name him Loki... I got a really big sterilite tub to use for a couple months, then I think i'm going to order 6 or 7 foot enclosure from BoaMaster Cages.. I got one from them for my Boa for a really good price and i like it, so i think a bigger one would be good for a tegu... and maybe easier than building my own, heh. I just need to go buy a UV tube light and pick up some cypress mulch from Wal Mart, where i work, and i'm good to go :-D

The tub can handle the heat lamp? Also, what would you use to cover it? I am just wondering, as I need to get a temp home for him/her until I get the permanent enclosure.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
jor71 said:
CaseyUndead said:

The tub can handle the heat lamp? Also, what would you use to cover it? I am just wondering, as I need to get a temp home for him/her until I get the permanent enclosure.

Yeah, it should be able to.. My baby Retic is staying in a tub now, and the heat lamp hasn't affected the plastic. To cover it, i think i'll just use the top that came with it. I'll just cut a circle out on the side of it and cover it with wire mesh where i'm going to put the heat lamp, like i did with my retic's enclosure. Might just need to sit something on top to make sure he doesn't get out.

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I think I'm getting a BandW and a red.

This will be number 14 and 15 for my tegu "collection".

Not sure of names, will have to see their temper and patterns

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
I think I'm getting a BandW and a red.

This will be number 14 and 15 for my tegu "collection".

Not sure of names, will have to see their temper and patterns

Nope, I think you are getting a Red and an Extreme, just waiting on the reds. :)

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m getting a male and a female Black & WhiteÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ll let my fiancÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â? Ã¢â?¬â?¢Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?© name them. Anything to give her a better connection with them ;)

IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m building a 4Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ x 2Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ x 2Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ wooden enclosure for nowÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ I also have an empty 300 gal Rubbermaid tub outside that I will use to give them some sunshine during the day.

Depending on their temperaments/attitudes as adults I will either let them roam free in my 20Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ x 12Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ fishroom with an area created for them to borrowÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦ or I will build a 4Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ x 8Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ cage in my fishroom.

These will be my first Arg TegusÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029