• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

White Head Phase

jmiles50

5 Year Member
So I just reserved a baby for the 09 season from Bobby, and I'm just wondering if I look at the B&W discussion forum or the Chacoan/Extreme Giant forum :?: I just wanna check out more about this color phase, and not sure where to look :!:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They are both considered Tupinambis merianae. It is thought the only current differences is size and local. The information you will find in the B&W and Chocoan/Extreme Giant should go across the board in most instances.

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Well, I did a little more reading and realize that Bobby's website has Chocoan White Giants and a White Head phase of the Argentine B&W. I guess I'll look for more info in the B&W forum.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm sure there will be less available since Bert from Agama died last year. Bobby had talked about hatching 1000 (vs. 600 last year) but it depends on the economy and how many deposits he gets. If the demand is less, he will probably hatch less. It would be a problem if he has to feed and house 500 Tegu's if they don't sell.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980