• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

when buying a varnyard

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
at the time of purchase is it possible to specify if you want a male or female or is it to early when they are shipped to tell?

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Its to early to be 100% sure, but if you specify one or the other Bobby tries his best to sex them. I have heard hes around 90% accurate.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
last time i talked to him he said hes sexed 2,000+ and only been wrong 2-3 times, if you ask me thats AS accurate as you can possibly get when they are that young...so your chances of getting what you want are very high.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I do my best, but sexing them at a young age is not that easy, I am wrong sometimes. But I do try to get it right and give people what they want.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
VARNYARD said:
I do my best, but sexing them at a young age is not that easy, I am wrong sometimes. But I do try to get it right and give people what they want.

Well, in that case, I'll take Cream. :lol:

Well as I said "I try", but I just asked her and she said she wants to stay here.... :rasp :-D

mikecrowder23

5 Year Member
thank you very much, i'm getting out of the navy friday and once i'm settled into my new place that's the first thing i want to do.l

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980