• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Whats up everyone!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
i just wanted to say hi to everyone here on the forum..i am on thetegu aswell but after speaking with Dave dragon at the white plains expo earlier i also followed his words of wisdom and joined up here and im siked lol...so i just wanted to drop in and introduce myself...and im a proud owner of a baby argentine b&w aswell as a sub-adult and adult. :-D talk to you guys later :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, glad to have you join us, welcome to the TeguTalk community. :-D

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yes he did!! We had the father there to attract attention. When people were amazed how beautiful he was I'd pull out pics of the mother! She's stunning!!!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you mean risk of theft or risk of infection? I never thought of that...I've never been a vendor at a show before.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I was thinking about theft or injury.

This was our first time. A woman that we met a couple of years ago at the show has helped us quite a bit and she knows lots of people. She got a table from another vendor and we should have some room for future shows as long a we stay in contact with her. We bought the male Blue from her with the condition we breed them! We never thought we'd do it but this summer we figured "what the hey"!

KSTAR

5 Year Member
why YES! i got to see daves STUNNING blue hatchlings aswell as his male and pics of his stunning female...i agree dave..i wouldnt risk anything around her either but the father is great looking aswell...and thanks to everyone that welcomed me.. :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980