• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WHATS ON YOUR REPTILE WISH LIST?

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The only thing I would really, really want is a breeding pair of Philippine sailfin dragons and Eastern indigo snakes (legally).

That would just make my lifetime!

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I've got a lot of stuff and it's a lot of work and money, lol!

Now I just want something really special and unique, and something that is cool and would help the environment.

ihatehumans

5 Year Member
I hope to breed prehensile tailed skinks and let them back in the wild. They are cites appendix 2 species and because of rapidly declining habitat could be extinct within the next couple of centuries. Same goes for rhino iguanas.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Phillippine Sailfin Dragon for sure. I wish I could have a trio of those, aswell as Armadillo Girdled Lizards,Draco Volans and Dendrobates azureus for sure

hoosier

5 Year Member
more tegus, any of the cyclura, all the varanids lol but sadly i know i cant really have any of them at the current momment... :bawl :hifit

ihatehumans

5 Year Member
Geez, too many people have too much common sense! let the obsession fill your vains and become devoid of all reasoning.

ihatehumans

5 Year Member
The reasons I would want to breed reptiles/amphibians for a profit would be to
A. Brib my mom/ future significant other to let me get more herps!
B. Get more herps!

Monster Boas

5 Year Member
Reptile Wish List:

Dear Reptile Claus, I would like 1.2 Rhacodactylus leachianus, 1.2 Gehyra vorax(already have 1.0.2) and 3.0.0 Kahl strein Albino BCI and 0.3.0 Het Albino Kahl Strein Albino

I dont want much honestly, but these animals will be gotten withiin the next year!

-Robert Hall

ashesc212

5 Year Member
A girl can dream, can't she?

I would like:
Several different types of iguanas
Red Tegu
B&W Tegu
10 more bearded dragons in a variety of colors
A king snake like Bentley's
A carpet python
One of those cool dwarf caymans (no, I would never ... but if I owned a zoo I would)
water dragon
vine snake...

okay, I'll be here all day if I list everything lol

ihatehumans

5 Year Member
Quick Question: Do you think it would be more expensive to heat an entire room for a herp collection by turning up the heat with a thermostat, or heat it by heat tape, ceramic heat emitters, ect. If you heated a room you wouldn't have much of a tempature gardient thought.

LouDog760

5 Year Member
1.0 Argentina Blue Tegu.
1.0 Argentina Red Tegu.
3.3 Red Blood Python.(Morphs)
1.1 Angolan Python.
0.1 Jungle Carpet Python.
1.0 Coastal Carpet Python.
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa.
1.0 Black Headed Python.
1.1 Green Tree Python.
1.0 Boa Constrictor.(Sunglow)
1.0 Dwarf Reticulated Python(Super Tiger)
1.0 Florida King Snake.
0.1 California King Snake.
0.1 Honduran Milk Snake.
0.1 Nelson's Milk Snake.
0.1 Sulcata Tortoise.
1.0 White Lipped Python.
1.0 Panther Chameleon.
0.3 Pygmy Chameleon.
0.2 Bearded Dragon.(Leucistic & Hypo Yellow)
0.1 Red Eyed Tree Frog.
0.1 Emperor Scorpion.
0.1 Rosy-Haired Tarantula.
:grno

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ihatehumans said:
Quick Question: Do you think it would be more expensive to heat an entire room for a herp collection by turning up the heat with a thermostat, or heat it by heat tape, ceramic heat emitters, ect. If you heated a room you wouldn't have much of a tempature gardient thought.
Please start a new thread for a question. You've got a better chance of getting and answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam