• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

whatcha think 4 months old

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
feb24tegu061.jpg

feb24tegu112.jpg

feb24tegu113.jpg

feb24tegu061.jpg

feb24tegu102.jpg

feb24tegu069.jpg

4 months old still looking like a girl huh?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Good looking animal, and can you feel/see the bumps? The first picture is boy, the second is girl.

Attachments

• DSCN5042.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • Sexing.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
I have not been able to see or feel anything, Its kinda one of those things where i see it then i dont. To me i think i only see a button on one side of the vent but it comes and goes i guess on what position the tegs in. After you veiwed my pics you still seeing lots of girl bobby? It seems her/him neck kinda getting jowls to me but then i dont see buttons so mine is a hermaphadite,,lol

mr.tegu

5 Year Member
At this point i dont care if its male of female, I rubbed the things as- for 4 months and i gave up, my wife started getting jealous saying i dont even touch her like that anymore ,lol So it is what it is i guess.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
mr.tegu said:
At this point i dont care if its male of female, I rubbed the things as- for 4 months and i gave up, my wife started getting jealous saying i dont even touch her like that anymore ,lol So it is what it is i guess.

I Just hope its not a male for your sake. :jes

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Females can have a little jowl too, but not buttons. Yours might be male, but time will tell.

This is all girls:

Attachments

• DSCN1665sm.jpg
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCN1661.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • DSCF0018.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCF00192.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.