• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What size mice should I buy?

tora

I figure while he's still tiny tiny I can feed him pinkies from a petstore without the ridiculous prices affecting me too much (you can get pinkies for 12c online, while in the store they're 99c each!) till he grows out of them. What I'm getting at is I want to buy some mice online since I need some rats for my snake anyway, and I want to know what size would be good to last me a while and when I can start feeding them. I plan on getting around 100 of them, what size should I get? Hoppers? I don't want to get too small of a size and have him outgrow them and have to eat like 3 mice a serving, lol.

DMBizeau

Normal Adult mice work well for me, they are usually very cost efficient as well. They seem to almost always be on sale with rodentpro. Mine could start getting them down around 24" and my 36"+ male giant usually only eats 3 when he gets them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980