• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What should I name my bouncing baby boy?

kschlunegger

5 Year Member
My baby is coming next week :app and I need a name for him. Any ideas. I was going to go with Walter, but now I am leaning toward Tank. He is coming from two very white parents, so I think he will end up with a white head and lots of white on body. My wife likes snowball

Terry

5 Year Member
I would name him snow ball, I havn't named my new Gu so I might steal a name from this thread ok.

Orion

5 Year Member
I walked in with my new Tegu over the weekend and my wife, who had never seen a baby, said " WOW! Thats Tiny!!!!" Thats the name that stuck so our new guy is named "Tiny". I like Slim also my last one was named Kitty, it was even funnier when she grew up and we found out it was a boy.

kschlunegger

5 Year Member
These are all good ideas. I might just have to wait a while until some kind of character comes through. Does anyone actually have one that comes when you call it? If they really do this then I will need a name that doesnt sound like a common word. I wonder how it will get along with my dogs? We have a desert tortoise and the dogs just ignore him (Sonic)

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
never heard of one coming when you call it. but they can recognize thier owners. i think the following names are suitable : conan,bone crusher, skullsplitter,warbringer,blood storm, and gore master.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980