• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is he???????

RoadSpawn

5 Year Member
This is an old pic of a tegu I got from LLL back in 2006. I no longer have him and don't know what became of him. When I saw him at a reptile expo, I had to buy him. He looked like no other tegu I had seen. I had to rehome him soon after due to and an unexpected move. Anyways, I read that Bobby accidentally shipped an extreme tegu to LLL and wondered if this could have been him. Just wondering.

thumbimagephp.jpg

9217DecTegu1-med.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It looks like an Extreme to me.
But I think the only one that could answer the question to weather or not, it's the one that was mixed up and sent to LLL is Bobby.

Send him a Pm if you haven't already, you might get a quicker response that way. I did the other day.

G

looks like an extreme to me too, but you need to look under the chin to see if it has the connected V, post a picture of the underside of its neck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980