• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What fruits and vegetables should i feed my argentine tegu?

iamconniev

I am going to get black and white argentine tegu. I am going to feed him mealworms, superworms, crickets, and eventually pinkies. What fruits and veggies should he be eating.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the site,..Smile take this to read up and learn as much as you can on your soon to be new addition. The Tegu Article section,.. has a lot of need to know info over there. This thread is a great place to start;
http://www.tegutalk.com/showthread.php?tid=6452

corruptphantasm

trust me your new little gu isn't guna work out how you think he/she will i thought the same and still think what all should i feed him i was thinking the same super worms crickets mealworms etc but i quickly found out my little gu dont like worms at all so now its everyday giving him something new to try out anything i can think of that a hungry lizzard would like but good luck try new things every little gu is different if u need help PM me or there's plenty of people on this site willing to help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu