• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What do you like most about Tegus?

so, allot of people cant just have 1 tegu or one species of tegu, how ever most get their feel when they get a iguana, ive seen this, tegu love in forms with people who have monitors, frillys, beardies, boas, pythons, venoms, ect ect. but i must ask, why do you like tegu or love tegus? explain everything that makes you crazy for these amazing reptiles!!!

tora

What do you mean forms?
And I love them for their personality, they are quite the characters and are a lot more rewarding than snakes or other reptiles imo.

tora said:
What do you mean forms?
And I love them for their personality, they are quite the characters and are a lot more rewarding than snakes or other reptiles imo.

oh i just meant most people ive met who have have a tegu or get 1 tegu en up with more, and the forms of this are also people getting 1 monitor end up with others, ect ect, just a cant have just 1 type of thing.

tora

Oh I see, yeah I only have multiple cats lol. I'm getting a 2nd tegu on the 15th though. I've owned/own all sorts of other critters but tegus are just something special.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980