• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What All Morphs are there for Bearded Dragons?

So Im considering either a Bearded Dragon now or a Australian Water dragon, but i wanted to know from all of you, how many morphs are there of bearded dragons and what is the best species if beards to get if theres more than 1, and what is the biggest? Images, pics, info, comments, and help please? Love you all!

jerobi2k

Start here http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?cat=51 you can see many types and price range. I kept Beardies for about 10 years they are pretty cool. they are really good shoulder companions. I had a active breeding Male / Female pair, carring for them is super easy. only issue I had was with myself growing out of small reptiles. I had them both from hatchlings and I must admit the Male was one of my best pets ever. ;)

turtlepunk

Heres my Rocko =)
forum.jpg

forums1.jpg

turtlepunk

yes!!! ill post em in a sec. i would have never thought that rocko was going to turn out THIS COLORFUL! lol he was so plain as a baby!

turtlepunk

lol thats what my boyfriend always tells me! but i always come back with "you love your guitars and music more than me" so were even! lol
HERES BABY ROCKO!!!
lots of brown with only stripes of orange:
forums6.jpg

<br>
forums5.jpg

<br>
forums3.jpg

<br><br>
Then as he started growing he got brighter and brighter with more color with each shed!
<br>
forums7.jpg

<br>
forums4.jpg

kellen.watkins

Check our dragonsdenherpes, fairytail dragons, fire and ice dragons, or daichu, they all have awesome looking beardies I've heard some bad things about fire and ice but have never done business with them, I got mine who is a bloodxsandfire hypo leatherback from dragons den herp and the guy kevin dunne is awesome when it comes to helping you out (almost as good as bobby ;-) but also be warned crazy morphed bearded are pricey I paid up in the 300's for mine I would post a pic but I don't have a computer only a cell phone

Ha lol my avatar is a pic of him as a baby

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
These are the ones I like

http://www.dachiu.com/gallery/silk66.jpg

http://www.dachiu.com/gallery/silk67.jpg

kellen.watkins

Lol silkies look like a mix between a pinkie rat and a toad to me I heard they aren't very healthy along with transluscents but I don't know if that is really true or not

got10

I think all beardies are cool, but for some reason my beardies have all begun to take ill one by one and drop dead . the vet says there is a virus going around. But i have not handled ant new animals aside from my new blue and hes as healthy as a horse thank GOD and knock wood. So until i sanitize my complete reptile room im bringing nothing else into my house

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029