• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what a weekend

camb

5 Year Member
so this thursday me and my brother were driving home from school and the weather was starting to get bad, but it was not too bad. the next morning we woke up to a snow day, but also to no power. after a couple of hours i decided to bring the reptiles up from the basement and put them by the fire, and i was able to keep them around 70-80 degrees. but i cant exactly move a turtle pond out of the basement. so spent my weekend boiling water for the turtle pond to keep the temp up and trying to stay warm my self. i just regained power about an hour ago.you guys may have heard new england was hit with a huge ice storm causing over a million homes to loose power, and i live in maine.

akward_silence91

5 Year Member
thats crazy. Its good u got to your animals in time. That must be so hard where u live to keep animals warm because one power outage and your done. Thats scary stuff.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Phew! Good thing you had a snow day so you could stay home and boil water. Very lucky. My parents live up in MA and took some pics of the aftermath of the ice storm. That's rough.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
3111393802_e19e35cc29.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029