• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

western collard lizards

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
this is my new pair of western collard lizards i got from AB^ aka kevin, the male is named sampson and the famale is named delilah, sampson is 11" stl and 3.5" svl, delilah is 10.5" stl and 3"svl. they are the funniest little creatures i have ever seen lol, sampson has already learned thay the spray bottle means water and will come running when he see me pumping it, and delilah has taken to jumping on to my hand and run up to my shoulder, neither of them seem to have a problem with handling, and will sit at the front of the enclosure watching everything going on. feeding time is pretty funny too, because delilah is right on it she always eats first and sampson will eat when i leave the room, because he is too busy following me lol. xo with out further a due i give you sampson and delilah:

together
IMAG0797-1.jpg

the mess one of them made lol @ them "what mess? we didnt do it"
IMAG0812-1.jpg

sampson
IMAG0802-1.jpg

IMAG0801-1.jpg

delilah
IMAG0799-1.jpg

IMAG0800-1.jpg

IMAG0803-1.jpg

Zelera

5 Year Member
very cool,these are the first lizards I owned.looking to get a pair my self again at some point.

AB^

5 Year Member
Are you the same Zelera that used to use repticzone? and had a colombian tegu?
If so I remember you, I'm Ameivaboy over there.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
AB^ said:
They look good, hope that girl is so hungry because he knocked her up lol

i do too, i put a tub with moist dirt in there and one of them has been digging like crazy, i just dont know who since i havnt seen either of them doing it but im pretty sure its delilah lol maybe thats a good sign!

Zelera

5 Year Member
AB^ said:
Are you the same Zelera that used to use repticzone? and had a colombian tegu?
If so I remember you, I'm Ameivaboy over there.

yea that's me.I don't have the Columbain no more she died in march from being really sick. I got a new Argentine from bobby a couple months ago now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu