• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Well, it's official.

tora

Went to a local exotics store that I frequent and they probed her for me.
I'm looking into buying a red though, hopefully I'll luck out. They're too small for the guy to feel comfortable probing though.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That sucks, i wish i had someone to probe rayne, he is starting to look female, only male characteristics he has is the large head(well its the same size as my male extreme)

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah thats rayne in front, yeah storm has very pronounced buttons, a boy for certain

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think rayne is a she but just to stubborn to admit it lol, even though there are possible buttons forming but i doubt the amout to anything

tora

Haha yeah, I kept trying to make myself see things, hoping she was still a boy. Then I thought it would just be best to bite the bullet and find out for sure instead of torturing myself over it any longer. :p

CrankbaitJedi

So this whole gender flipping thing is common huh? My big old boy Molloch is now trying to be a Molly!!! Dagnabit! He is about 1.5 years old, 40+ inches. He looks like a brute. However... I feel no buttons... never seen the 'junk' (and I have been lookin') and the jowels are there but not really. So I bring home this new blue today... in the first hour of him being home I know he is a boy (saw buttons, saw junk on the first crap, plugs etc.). Top it off, he got one whiff of my big 'boy' and he immediatly tried to get him some!!! Oh brother!!!

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lol yeah i would definately say female, i know i been stubborn but next week Im making the appointment even though i have an idea what the answer will be lol, i hate not knowing

tora

lol it's like AA for people who got tegus that aren't the gender they were expected to be. :p

iiLOVExTEGUS

wow thays crazy i just got a B&W "he" is about three months and idk what sex it is so i just think its a he lol

Attachments

• 269865_1866815156603_1427774057_31646115_8185775_n.jpg
    269865_1866815156603_1427774057_31646115_8185775_n.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu