• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Well, I went and did it!

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I've been looking for some hydrosaurs for quite some time now. I would have loved to get some H. pustulatus but they are just a bit pricey for a poor rescue person. When I heard about some H. amboinensis that were available I jumped at the chance since they are my second choice and the price was more than reasonable. So, I will soon have 2 sailfin dragons on the way.

I also had the opportunity to pick up another odd Oplurus species. This one is O. gradidieri and are quite attractive compared to the other Oplurus that I keep. I think I'll like these a lot.

30216oplurus_grandidieri1.jpg

I'm also picking up a couple of these Bronchocela. I have never kept these before so I have a bunch of research to do but I'm hoping they do well for me. They are interesting looking.
30216Bronchocela-jubata-15.jpg

Also have one of these coming for my daughter. She really likes the smaller skinks and plated lizards and I thought she might enjoy this little one.
30216ground_skink.jpg

Now we just need some warm shipping weather. Man, I hate living in Michigan!

shiftylarry

5 Year Member
Yeah Jif, I saw those Hydrosaurus too. I was itching to get one. Especially at those prices, but it just isn't a good idea for me right now. Maybe in the next 1,000,0000,000 years when they come around again.

Please post some pics of the little booger when you get him.

-Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me