• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Weekly Chat

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Many new Tegu owners get very nervous around the begining of hibernation season. I know I did. So I think this would be a great time for us to put together a weekly chat to create a real time resource for Tegu owners.

Scheduling a time/day is never an easy debate, but typically weekdays around 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific works best. This isn't too to late for the East Coasters but is still evening enough for the West coasters to make it. My apologies to any European or Asian members whom that time frame doesn't work for.

Any evening in that time frame works for me... input welcome... just seeing if there is enough interest to put something together...

G

I think its a great idea! My tegu is still up but I would keep an eye on here you never know what you may learn! It seems like a lot of people have the same questions regarding hibernation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980