• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Watering my tegu.

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
hi, groxy loves to chew on the tip of my pump-sprayer nozzle when water is spraying through it. she tilts her head back and drinks with it in her mouth, getting lots more watter than the dog-lapping she usually does when thirsty.

does anyone see anything wrong with this? she loves it, and nowadays if i'm in the room, she doesn't drink from her waterbowl, she grabs the sprayer nozzle and shakes it till i turn it on. then she tilts her head and drinks a ton of water.

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
as long as it isnt too hard as to damage her teeth i dont see a problem with it, almost seems like a dog chewing on stuff when they are teething :D, tegus seem more like dogs everyday it seems!

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
My Alice does the same thing! LOL If I pour water over her as well she keeps sticking her tongue out, but she LOVES taking all the water from the sprayer for herself lol

Spencer

Luvmytegu

5 Year Member
Hi,
Can you expalin to me the numbers (ie:0.0.1) next to your pets? I do not know what they mean....Thanx

Beasty

5 Year Member
Luvmytegu said:
Hi,
Can you expalin to me the numbers (ie:0.0.1) next to your pets? I do not know what they mean....Thanx

0.0.1 = 1 unsexed animal
0.1.0 = 1 female
1.0.0 = 1 male
1.1.1 = 1 male, 1 female, 1 unsexed

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
Luvmytegu said:
Hi,

0.0.1 = 1 unsexed animal
0.1.0 = 1 female
1.0.0 = 1 male
1.1.1 = 1 male, 1 female, 1 unsexed

Good to know! Silly me, I thought the last was for babies...looks like I'll be fixing mine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.