• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

"waterfall" idea

elmo

found this pic, i want this in my tegu enclosure but bigger! no idea how to do it, and i need to find a powerful filter!

Attachments

• elmo water idea.jpg
    elmo water idea.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 28

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
And you will have to make the "pool" removable so you can clean it.

Deac77

5 Year Member
That's my pic!!! It's super easy to do (also this is for a African bullfrog it's super easy to clean I don't use a substrate bottom and just vacuum it out weekly its on a 70gal filter and it's like a gallon area but the frog is naaaaaaasty)

[attachment=6178]

That's the other half

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358340105.224499.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358340105.224499.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 26

elmo

Deac77 said:
That's my pic!!! It's super easy to do (also this is for a African bullfrog it's super easy to clean I don't use a substrate bottom and just vacuum it out weekly its on a 70gal filter and it's like a gallon area but the frog is naaaaaaasty)

That's the other half

dude yr new my new best friend!!!! im going to hit u up like crazy when i start this project!!! pm message me some details about the waterfall!! thats awesome

jondancer said:
There's no need for anything like that, just adds more work .

i kno its not needed but my tegu loves water so im building it :)

james.w said:
Can't wait to see this.

thanks james!!

Deac77

5 Year Member
elmo said:
Deac77 said:

That's the other half

dude yr new my new best friend!!!! im going to hit u up like crazy when i start this project!!! pm message me some details about the waterfall!! thats awesome

jondancer said:
There's no need for anything like that, just adds more work .

i kno its not needed but my tegu loves water so im building it :)

james.w said:
Can't wait to see this.

thanks james!!

Just pm what ya wanna know

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu