• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Water dragons & frillies

roastedspleen

Does anyone have expirience with either? I see both all the time on reptile sites. Most of the time they say farm born. Are they still like captive bred???

Dereks-Dragons

chinese waters are awsome. so are frilles. both are a great reptile but i would say personally that a chinese water dragon isnt a beginner herp more intermediate.

roastedspleen

Im getting a tegu after iv owned the carpet python for 1-2 months and my grandmas getting me a frilly for my birthday and some day i might get a rhino iguana some day

Dereks-Dragons

rhino iguanas are cool. i have 2 adult male green iguanas. trhere are only 2 more iguanas on my wish list that i will have to wait till after college for.... an albino green from tom crutchfield and a rock iggy.

jmulley6

I have 2 frills they are more of an intermediate reptile as well. But I have never had an issue with mine just feed and mist daily
They need humidity and love to climb.
They are not very keen with handling when small(bit spastic when young )
They calm down as they get older
Very cute animals with quite a personality

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980