• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted : Arg Gu

Bobby1220

Hey all, I'm in the Boston area and I came on here to ask if anyone knew of a Tegu thats in need of rescue or adoption. I have had my Red pandora for 2 years now and shes is in great health. I have a 6 by 5 enclosure right now for he/she when they arrive and all the necessary items for the reptiles best interests. Hopefully I'll be hearing from some of you soon :)

tommyboy

Hi Bobby. It's very tough finding good healthy tegus here in Boston. Craigslist is mostly full of unhealthy animals when you do find one on there. And they usually want top dollar! Your best bet is to find a good breeder or company to order one from. There is also a great reptile store in Acushnet Ma that usually has some quality B/W and reds when the season comes. I always prefer to physically see and hold them prior to purchasing. Keep your eyes open though, you never know what you might find out there.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=489

There are some here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu