• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

VERY Worried!!!

jmiles50

5 Year Member
Well, I don't even know what to say. I went visiting some family in NM, and my buddy was watching Asami. I got a call from him yesterday saying he let her out to roam with the pups for awhile, and after about an hour he lost track of her. I told him her favorite spots to hide, and had him check all of them with NO luck in finding her :!: I got so worried I drove ALL night from NM to search for myself. After tearing my WHOLE apartment apart for the last 3 hours, I can't find her :cry: :!: I'm so worried, because I can generally find her right away. I've checked and there's no way to get out of the apartment or into the cupboards or walls :!: I'm hoping she's just hiding, but my gut tells me something's really wrong :cry:

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
She could be inside a piece of furniture maybe. Mine got up into the arm rest of my couch from underneath. I hope she turns up soon. She'll probably come out at her feeding time. Best of luck.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
jmiles50 said:
Well, I don't even know what to say. I went visiting some family in NM, and my buddy was watching Asami. I got a call from him yesterday saying he let her out to roam with the pups for awhile, and after about an hour he lost track of her. I told him her favorite spots to hide, and had him check all of them with NO luck in finding her :!: I got so worried I drove ALL night from NM to search for myself. After tearing my WHOLE apartment apart for the last 3 hours, I can't find her :cry: :!: I'm so worried, because I can generally find her right away. I've checked and there's no way to get out of the apartment or into the cupboards or walls :!: I'm hoping she's just hiding, but my gut tells me something's really wrong :cry:

How big is she? Could she possibly get in between the floorboards somehow like how mine did?

I hope she is ok and that you find her soon.

Oh man, please give us an update soon.

KSTAR

5 Year Member
oooo boy i hope you find her :( mine went behind the frige one time and i got so scared i threw the whole thing over :roll: i hope you find her

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.