• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Very cool find.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cool! I didn't understand whether or not it was released back into the wild....

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ha awesome! The article read that he had a home ready for it. I doubt that if he got a call to go get it that he would just re-release into the wild.

I have been trying to make an effort to go herpin lately, but everytime I get some spare time the weather says no!

dorton

5 Year Member
I've got a little black racer I caught the other day, I am going to keep it for just a little bit, then let it go again.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I can understand that, but being as the OP caught the tegu in Georgia, I don't think it's the same thing as holding/releasing a native species.

dorton

5 Year Member
Just commenting back about the herping.
In the last month I have done the same with about 6 others.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oops. I read it wrong. I thought you were talking to DZ about capturing and releasing. :) I hope to find some cool salamanders and snakes soon

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I went a little bit exploring the other day and right off the bat found an adult ringneck that was pretty cool, especially since you dont usually find them without really looking for them, also I know if i really go exploring here i will deffinatly find alot more CopperHeads than I am comfortable with, especially since they blend in so well and dont warn you at all haha. I guess ill just get a tall pair of rubber boots and go out as soon as the tornadoes stop killing all my neighbors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan