• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Vassap! I'm Grem

GREM

5 Year Member
Hey guys! I'm Grem, just joined the site the other day. Already got a lot of my questions answered! This site is awesome, thanks Bobby!

I'm an electronic music event organizer. I promote shows and fly music artists into Arizona from all over the world. I'm also a local DJ and I produce my own tracks. I meet tons of awesome people and I get to be a part of a great community with some amazing music. Its the best job in the world! I promote shows for around 6 months and then on that one night we let loose and do our stuff. We have accumulated numbers up to 2000+ on one night and are capable of bringing in around $45k in one night =D

Other than that, I am a full time student at Mesa Community College and Chandler/Gilbert CC. I'm pursuing my degree in Music technology and sound engineering.

I am close friends with almost all of the reptile/specialty shops in the Valley and have been keeping reptiles, amphibians and inverts for almost 5 years.

Thats me! lol

-Grem

Reptile Asia

5 Year Member
hi there, i use to bring in Top Names artist/DJ into thailand and i am currently getting back into the business after a 12 year bsence,i am looking for a house/trance DJ for a event on the 2 december 2009 for one of the Full Moon Parties on full moon island in the south of Thailand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont