• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Updates of Ryu

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
Picture049.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Then he decided to walk himself ;)
Picture068.jpg

Here's some from today
Picture082.jpg

Picture086.jpg

wyattroa

5 Year Member
sweet, I really hope when mine wakes up she starts to calm down. But, I have a feeling she is going to be a pistol...lol
Robert

First Time Tegu

5 Year Member
Do you leave the harness on? If not, does he give you any problems putting it on?

I know right now everytime I try to put a harness on Tai she tries to eat it like its food. How old is Ryu?

lazyjr52

5 Year Member
First Time Tegu said:
Do you leave the harness on? If not, does he give you any problems putting it on?

I know right now everytime I try to put a harness on Tai she tries to eat it like its food. How old is Ryu?

I have actually stop using the leash since he dosen't freak out anymore when I take him out. It took a couple of minutes to put it since he doesn't like to keep still. But once the leash is on it dosen't bother him at all. And his age is about a year and a half.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan