• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Updated pics...

koikaren

5 Year Member
Eragon comfortably sleepin in my arms....

100_1306.jpg

Draco comfortably checkin things out as long as im no were near the open door...lol

100_1319.jpg

Eragon and Draco chillaxin

100_1313.jpg

koikaren

5 Year Member
AWD247 said:
Thats awesome, hows Draco taking to being held/ approached any luck?

Still freakin out when i put my arms in to change water, clean bedding etc...i decided to leave there enclosure door open during the day and hopefully this will help. ;)

GOT_TEGUS

5 Year Member
koikaren said:
Eragon comfortably sleepin in my arms....

100_1306.jpg

Draco comfortably checkin things out as long as im no were near the open door...lol

100_1319.jpg

Eragon and Draco chillaxin

100_1313.jpg

lookin good .

koikaren

5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
Eragon and Draco are beautiful! Nice pics! Did you get them from Bobby? When were they born?

Yes the both came from bobby: Eragon is a Roy x Purdy baby hatched on June 27th, and Draco is a Ice x Hail baby hatched on June 8th :mrgreen:

ashesc212

5 Year Member
koikaren said:
ashesc212 said:
Eragon and Draco are beautiful! Nice pics! Did you get them from Bobby? When were they born?

Yes the both came from bobby: Eragon is a Roy x Purdy baby hatched on June 27th, and Draco is a Ice x Hail baby hatched on June 8th :mrgreen:

Wow, they are growing fast!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan