• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Updated pics of the females that laid

Wil

5 Year Member
Here are some pics I took today of the two females that laid a while back. They should produce some pretty nice babies.

1st:

rf20.jpg

2nd:

rf19.jpg

rf18.jpg

rf17.jpg

Wil

5 Year Member
adam1120 said:
i like the secound one alot:D you got pics of the father?:D

Thanks. I like them both equally, I just wish that I could find reds that meet my expectations more readily. Anyways, here is a couple of pics of the sire.

rm2.jpg

rm4.jpg

And here is the sire of the other clutch.

rm12.jpg

rm6.jpg

Strange_Evil said:
Look nice, but Wil not sure if you made a thread on this,but do you keep any Red x Blue cross tegu's?

No I don't have any crosses.

RamblinRose

5 Year Member
Wil have Tegu crosses? LOL, he would never do anything of that nature! He doesn't exploit Tegus like some do for money. He is in it for the love of them.

tora

RamblinRose said:
Wil have Tegu crosses? LOL, he would never do anything of that nature! He doesn't exploit Tegus like some do for money. He is in it for the love of them.

Just because someone breeds crosses doesn't mean they are just in it for the money..

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I would take that second Red male in a heart beat,.. :D but I'm sure you know that already. As much as I comment on him when you post pics,... I really wasn't into Reds but he makes me want one.

adam1120

i love those maless i love the red and really white spots:D im lookin forward to your blues if you get any this year tho:D

BSM

5 Year Member
that female in the second set of pics is beautifull, alot nicer then my female i have

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214