• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Updated Pics of Baby Blues

Wil

5 Year Member
These guys are turning out really nice. I just can't stop looking at them. I can't wait to see what the holdbacks look like in a few months. Thanks for looking, Wil

bblue2-1.jpg

bblue1-1.jpg

bblue3-1.jpg

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Congrats! I wish I lived in the states and could buy a blue, a couple people have some for sale/upcoming. Their beautiful, any pics of the parents?

Spencer

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Wow those are nice looking. Man I want one. Man it's making my decision so hard. LOL those look really good. Great Job!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Wow those are nice looking. Man I want one. Man it's making my decision so hard. LOL those look really good. Great Job!!
Come on Wes!! You know you want the Extreme!!! :mrgreen:

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Harveysherps said:
I think you want to see how big . I can get one feeding it the way i do my snakes. LOL The chickens and stuff would sure make that dude go. LOL I'm going to have to check into the extremes. Maybe Bob has some left.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
DaveDragon said:
I'm going to have to check into the extremes. Maybe Bob has some left.
I'm pretty sure he's got a couple left, but they're hibernating. You'd be buying a sleeping lizard!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Harveysherps said:
Well I guess that would be no fun at all. LOL Well good maybe by spring time. I'll have some cash. LOL
They'll probably be gone by then. Or just wait until next July/August for the next hatching.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029