• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update(warning pic heavy)

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well I finally got some pix of Titan and Angel together which I just kept forgetting to do. For those that dnt know or dnt remember I got Titan from Marxxx about...I think it was 6 months ago??? Not really sure anyways he was a yearling at 15 inches had MBD pretty bad and also was pretty skinny. He is now around 26 or so inches(just a guess), MBD is pretty much gone, and is a lil chub. I dont think he will ever get to the amazing extreme size, but who knows hes growing pretty fast. Angel I just recently bought at Tucson and is a 40 inch female who so far has had no health promblems. Titan is the Extreme, Angel is a normal B &W. So first the pix of Angel

HPIM1145.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg
(the foot is for size comparison...im a size 10.5)
HPIM1127.jpg

HPIM1126.jpg

Next is my bud Titan
HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1135.jpg

HPIM1136.jpg

HPIM1137.jpg

HPIM1140.jpg

HPIM1141.jpg

Then them together
HPIM1144.jpg

HPIM1143.jpg