• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

UPDATE ON "WAPO" THE BLUE TEGU!

dx2killa

Kstar's thread has become the share your blue tegu thread haha here you go then! Here's Onix now. Hes from Ty's third clutch I believe and hes over 135g as of yesterday. Starting to feed him on my bed on a secondary basking spot he can relax on while out. He ate 3 big pieces of chicken liver, 2 peices of ground turkey and 3 superworms before this picture so he was relaxing with a full belly!

TheTeguGurl

Such a wonderful thread makes me excited what my new little one will look like in a few mos as well. This is my Blue baby He is a mos and 1 day old. his name is Tyr
IMG_4091.JPG

KSTAR

5 Year Member
@Lauraj10551 @Matthew Krzemienski @dx2killa @Blue Maveric @Skeetzy @jtrux @RickyNo @Jeremyxb12 @sarefina ILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SHARE MY THREAD WITH YOU ALL! I been dying to lead a little blue tegu movement! : ) it seems like this section of the forum was a bit slow until we all bought ourselves these Awesome little guys To make part of out families and started posting them up here and also meeting Eachother which I also enjoy! I'll soon hopefully have a trio of Blue Tegus (Fingers crossed) so I'll keep you all posted...Were Now "The Blue Tegu Family" : ) And this was Wapo Earlier On today....
A0214F7D-43D8-4D39-8005-5770B4510FB1-2351-00000119C0BD7626_zps0448a76c.jpg

dx2killa

Anyone else's blues still a bit shy? My onix is much better but he still has his run away moments while roaming my room and when you make loud noise or approach him to fast he tenses up. I've been taking him out an hour a day and doing water trick every week. He used to huff and puff real bad but now he doesn't and usually just lets me pick him up but likes to squirm. Hopefully with me spending more time and taking him out for feeding everyday he will eventually get relaxed. Here he is 200g as of today

Matthew Krzemienski

I wouldn't say mine are shy anymore. They certainly aren't confident yet but they do t run away. They never hissed or puffed in the first place though so, to each their own.

I also started a new thread under the blue tegu section so we can put our posts under a correctly named topic. It's called July 2013 Blues so we can share all out updated pics/weights/etc there.

Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu