• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Titan

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Well I decided to take some pix of Titan lately,. He eats a litte, bu I've found out that he really only eats any amount of food when he's in his cage[breaking him of that habit when he's older is sure gonna be fun] well anyway. He's still pretty bad as far as MBD goes...a tad skinny ect. He finally got me yesterday. Not like a clamp on bite but i could still feel how sharp his little teeth are. lol. First bite in awhile that's drawn blood. lol.

sideview.jpg

h.jpg

nogrowth.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like that you are really mixing up his diet! He seems to be doing a bit better.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
What I was totally surprised by was that he actually ate it. I put that in there knowing Coco would eat it. He saw her chowing and decided to join her. He loved the egg, but he was after everthing. Grapes, Pears, ect. He refuses to eat any insects though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980