• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

update on iguana.

sammason2

update on the 3year old iguana suffering from what i thaught was depression, he did not make it til i got to him, my 2 year old on the other hand, is in perfect health he went to the vet and does have scratches from mason(3yrold) but was in good health with no deseases, vet said due to the situation they were in the cause of masons death could have very well been depression, sam(2) had been with me since he was around 2 weeks old and has been handeled by so many poeple in his life being in the care of my sister did not phase him because he loves people (hes more of my dog than he is my iguana lol) mason on the other had was in a pet store til he was 1 and i had got him as a christmas gift and never took to anyone except for me, he was very anti-social compaired to sam.

sam however is coping with the loss of his "brother" very well. he loves having his "room" all to himself and climbing on his trees more than ever. :)

dragonmetalhead

1,000+ Post Club
I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember when you posted about that. It's nice to hear Sam is doing well. Post some pics, please.

sammason2

[attachment=3938]
sammason2 said:
update on the 3year old iguana suffering from what i thaught was depression, he did not make it til i got to him, my 2 year old on the other hand, is in perfect health he went to the vet and does have scratches from mason(3yrold) but was in good health with no deseases, vet said due to the situation they were in the cause of masons death could have very well been depression, sam(2) had been with me since he was around 2 weeks old and has been handeled by so many poeple in his life being in the care of my sister did not phase him because he loves people (hes more of my dog than he is my iguana lol) mason on the other had was in a pet store til he was 1 and i had got him as a christmas gift and never took to anyone except for me, he was very anti-social compaired to sam.

sam however is coping with the loss of his "brother" very well. he loves having his "room" all to himself and climbing on his trees more than ever. :)

Attachments

• sammy.jpg
    sammy.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu