• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two story house smells like death!

JerryTheTegu

Hows it going guys! So my yearling B/w Tegu has had eggs for the past two days because I ran out of grounded Turkey or any other meat that I feed and my dubia colony is super low. Anyway, he decided to relieve himself this evening right as my guests entered the house. So we're sitting in the dining room downstairs and begin to smell the most horrid odor I have ever come across in my life.. Needles to say Jerry took an enormous dump which was 80% liquid and completely spread across the entire tank... To make it even better he rubbed his face as well as his tail in the goop and when I walked in he just gave me a look like.. "This is your fault"

I'm new to Tegu owning and planned on picking up his normal diet in the morning so please don't bash me for this haha.

P.S Stool color looked normal and from what I've read smell is too :D

misterpc23

5 Year Member
LMFAO! Yeah i've also noticed tegus take the smelliest shits of all creatures in the world, especially after a hefty meal of eggs!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu