• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two 2 year old Extremes for sale in NJ

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Everyone,

I need to find homes for my 2 male Extreme Giants. They were hatched June 26th, 2008 by Bobby Hill. One is from Ice x Hail the other is from Snow x Sleet. Both have great dispositions and have received the best care possible. They have been cycled every year since hatching and eat an extremely varied diet (check out my food list on here to get an idea of what they eat). Most meals are supplemented with either calcium (no D3), vitamins and occasionally probiotics. Both measure approximately 43-44 inches and shed very well. They get about 2 hrs free roaming time daily and have no known health issues. Both are flawless except for Lain who is missing one toe nail from when I shut the enclosure door on it oops :( but other than that they both look great!

I am not comfortable shipping these guys so pick will have to be arranged. I can meet you at the Hamburg reptile show or arrange a meet (I don't mind driving to meet as long as it's within a reasonable distant from 08108). I am giving you guys first shot at these two wonderful guys before I try thetegu and Kingsnake. If buying both I can work on the price.

I will also throw in some free frozen hairless mice with each tegu.

PM here on the forum or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> with any other questions.

Thanks!
Joe

Sorry for bad pics but I broke my camera and I'm using my cell phone for pics. I will try to get better ones.

IMG00268-20100601-1901.jpg

"Lain" parents Snow x Sleet-$325
IMG00270-20100601-1901.jpg

"Rigan" parents Ice x Hail-$325
IMG00273-20100601-1902.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980