• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Trip to Florida (warning extremely pic heavy)

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
So I went to Florida about a month and a half ago and just now dowloaded the pix so here are some of em

Well went to Florida and they've got a place called Silver Springs in Ocala...chalk full of wildflife...So I went. lol. Here are some pix.

May be cheesey but I like taking pix of flowers here's a yellow hibiscus that g-parents have in their back yard
florida070.jpg

and a pink one
florida072.jpg

florida071.jpg

A hawk I saw on the ground...it ended up having a squirrel...quality sux...I couldnt get close and well the camera wasnt cooperating
florida063.jpg

florida065.jpg

Cnt remember wut these things are called, but it came out decent
florida059.jpg

And finally the crocidilian pix...SWEET SELECTION
Couple wild gators I saw while on the glass bottom boats
florida056.jpg

florida055.jpg

florida034.jpg

Some of the pix at the show

florida010.jpg

florida012.jpg

florida014.jpg

florida015.jpg

florida017.jpg

florida021.jpg

florida022.jpg

florida026.jpg

florida025.jpg

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Man, take me with you next time! That looks like it was a lot of fun.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
It was AWESOME I hadnt been there for like 6 years or so even though my gp's live there. Definatley want to go next year. lol. And for all you living down there...so envious

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, I'm in Cali, so it's a bit far from me, but in '09, I may go to a show with Bobby, as I am probably coming out to visit a buddy for a few weeks :D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome pics!!

And you are more than welcome to join me at Daytona, it will be a blast!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029