• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Trained Turtle

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That's pretty amazing! 10 years of training, but he actually trained the turtle to do those tricks. Using it for therapy was a really great way to put all those years to use :p

greentriple

5 Year Member
Oh yea, well my Tegu can climb from my shoulders to my head. :lol:

So really, who's going to be the first to train his Tegu for the circus?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Swtbrat said:
Well one of my Tegus does a trick.
It goes into a pile of mulch and never comes out. :(

Brat!
Are you sure that's not a disappearing trick?? We had one do that, not during hibernating season.

greentriple

5 Year Member
So, today was awesome. It was beautiful, in the upper 70's in my yard and Sancho as out from his hide by noon. I took him out arund 1 and he cruised the yard for 3.5 hours. Now, he's curled up in my cargo pocket waiting to head to sleep. Letting him get natural Sun is such a priority for me. I see quite the change in his demeanor, he's a little more "wild", but part of him is still the Earl of Greystoke. This is the first time he's been in the sun since November.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
UMMM Hellloooo!! I posted this video on the 28th lol in the turtle section!!! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=628">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=628</a><!-- m -->

Cant I get some credit here??? haha just playing. That was a sweet video though

Draco D Tegu

Re:

greentriple said:
Oh yea, well my Tegu can climb from my shoulders to my head. :lol:

So really, who's going to be the first to train his Tegu for the circus?

I know this is an old thread, but I'm working with a little clicker training with gator. Lets see what I manage to do!

Orion

5 Year Member
I have my Tegu trained to catch. She has never missed and never let one touch the ground. FT mice only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029